What kills me about this is how such a small thing makes Dean light up like a little kid because he obvious doesn’t get presents ever.
welcome to Supernatural where we take everything and make it pain
Dude, we live and breathe pain.
I WANNA GO WHERE THAT’S GOING
there should be an avengers tv show but it should be filmed and executed like parks and rec
Loki would be like April, the pessimistic intern with really morbid humor
if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember this one time in my english class, we were writing horror stories and one of the girls wrote “it was friday the 13th, the night before halloween” for her opening sentence
Prepare yourselves for proper grammar and punctuation as opposed to my usual spam of letters, but i need to get some help..
there’s a boy in my school called Miles, and he sadly suffers from ‘Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy’. This is a degenerative illness which is making life…
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
“Not Everything is About You”
I actually find this to be a really comforting thought. I got to be a lot less anxious once I realized that everyone else is too busy being worried what other people think of them to be concerned with what they think of me.
↳Prisoner of Azkaban